About Our ENT Hearing Center
We specialize in Ear, Nose, Throat, Asthma, Allergy, Hearing Care and Hearing Aids.
Dr. Mark Montgomery is an Otolaryngologist with specialized training to treat medical conditions of the ears, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck. Our specialty includes asthma management and allergy testing and treatment. We also offer the latest technology in hearing care and Hearing Aids and Sound Therapy with Serenade for Tinnitus (ringing in ears).
Ask us about the alternative to allergy shots with sublingual (drop) therapy!
Do you suffer from?
- Ear Disorders – Chronic earaches or infections, clicking noises or hearing loss?
- Nasal symptoms – Post nasal drip, sinus pressure, allergies or nose bleeds?
- Throat irritation – Hoarseness? Swallowing difficulty? Burning?
- Allergy symptoms – Sneezing, watering eyes, sore throat, ear pain.
- Hearing loss – We provide medical diagnostic hearing evaluations to rule out a possible medical condition for your hearing loss and can also provide you with properly fitted Hearing Aids.
Please call our offices for more information or to ask any questions on how we can help you.
We have two convenient locations close to Naples and Fort Myers.
To make an appointment please call one of our offices:
•Sunshine Plaza on Bonita Beach Road in Bonita Springs, FL - 239.495.6200
•Estero Medical Center on Three Oaks Blvd in Estero, FL - 239.992.8417